Summer 2017 Registration Now Open!
Click Here for summer class times and teachers
OVERVIEW OF 2017 ART SUMMER CLASSES
Every summer, City ArtWorks offers 9 weeks of art classes at our community studio that includes sculpture, clay, printmaking, drawing, painting, mixed media and other visual art mediums. For children ages 4 to 12, summer art classes encourage creative problem solving, help develop critical thinking skills, and expose children to visual arts concepts and history. But most of all, City ArtWorks’ Summer Art Classes are fun, and a great way for children to connect with other young artists! Children can sign up for a week, multiple weeks, half day or full day options.
City ArtWorks Summer Fun for 2017!
Click Here to see the Core class titles, teachers, dates and times that we offer for all age groups.
- We are offering Imagination classes for 6-12 year olds.
- We also have mornings of ArtSmart classes for 4-5 year olds.
- Core classes: The 2 hour morning class from 10AM-12PM or the 2-hour afternoon classes from 1PM-3PM or 3PM-5PM. The Core classes have a specialty teacher instructing the full 2 hours.
- *Lunch: There is a 60 minute *lunch period from 12PM-1PM. *Parents must provide their children’s food for lunch and/or snack time. Please do not include any foods with nuts.
- Half Day Sessions: These half-day sessions are 4 hours long and include a 2 hour Core Class. There is a 9AM-1PM half day option or the 1PM-5PM half day option.
- Back-to-Back Classes: This half day class option includes the 10AM -12PM Core Class,*Lunch time & 1PM-3PM Core Class. Starting at 10AM and ending at 3PM, this half-day session is 5 hours.
- Full Day Classes: When you sign up for the full day session, it is the description of the AM plus the PM half day sessions, and it turns into a full day from 9AM-5PM which is 8 hours.
CLASS TYPES BY AGE:
ArtSmart Classes – These Classes are for 4-5 year olds. These AM & PM Core Classes can be made to fit almost any schedule including AM Half-day, PM Half-day, Back-to-Back Half-day or Full-day options.
Imagination Classes – For age 6-12 years old, these AM & PM Core Classes can be made to fit almost any schedule including AM Half-day, PM Half-day, Back-to-Back Half-day or Full-day options.
BREAK DOWN OF CLASS TIMES:
- AM “Core” Camp from 10AM-12PM (2 hours) – Core Camp: $160
- PM “Core” Camp from 1PM-3PM or 3PM-5PM (2 hours) – Core Camp: $160
- AM Half-Day 9AM-1PM (4 hours) – Studio Time, 1-hour *lunch break and a 2-hour AM Core camp: $270
- PM Half-Day 1PM-5PM (4 hours) – Two 2-hour PM Core camps: $320
- Back-to-Back Core Camps 10AM-3PM (AM Core Camp & PM Core Camp) (5-hours) – 2-hours of Am Core Camp, a one-hour *lunch break and a 2-hour PM Core Camp: $325
- Full Day Camp 9AM-5PM (8hours) – 2-hour AM Core camp, 1-hour *lunch break, 2-hour PM Core camp, and 2-hours of PM2 Core: $590
SUMMER 2017 CLASS DISCOUNTS
Multiple Sibling and/or Class Discount – We extend multiple class and sibling discounts. The first full week of class is full-price which is listed as Summer 2017 $25 fee on your receipt, but this actually allows us to list all of our class prices at a $25 discount from the start!
SCHEDULE OPTIONS & PRICES
2 HOUR CORE CLASSES – $160
- AM CORE CLASS – 10AM-12PM
- PM CORE CLASS – 1PM-3PM or 3PM-5PM
AM or PM HALF DAY – $270
- AM HALF DAY SESSIONS – 9AM-1PM
PM HALF DAY – $320
- PM HALF DAY SESSIONS – 1PM-5PM
BACK TO BACK CLASSES – $325
- AM & PM CORE CLASSES PLUS LUNCH – 10AM-3PM
FULL DAY SESSION – $590
- AM & PM HALF-DAYS – 9AM-5PM
2017 AT-A-GLANCE: CLASS TITLES, WEEKS, PRICES, DAILY SCHEDULE, ETC